Wednesday 3 June 2020

When All Thy Mercies



1. When all thy mercies O my God my rising soul surveys transported with the view I'm lost in wonder, love, and praise 2. Unnumbered comforts to my soul thy tender care bestowed before my infant heart conceived from whom those comforts flowed. 3. When worn with sickness, oft hast thou with health renewed my face and when in sins and sorrows sunk revived my soul with grace. 4. Ten thousand thousand precious gifts my daily thanks employ nor is the last a cheerful heart that tastes those gifts with joy. 5. Through every period of my life thy goodness I'll pursue and after death, in distant worlds, the glorious theme renew. 6. Through all eternity to thee a joyful song I'll raise for oh, eternity's too short to utter all your praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.